I have heard about the cases where the dentist’s kids have the worst teeth, the priest’s son is the biggest rebel and the shoemaker has no soles on his shoes… and I guess that is the case with my blog. While I regularly blog, tweet, write and photograph things from my clients, it has been ages since I updated my own blog…
And so I have taken a big step towards being a more productive blogger – I have finally merged my blog and my portfolio blog into one big blog… As the departure date for my European summer creeps closer I need to get the platform ready… So here it is.
Please make your way there and follow me on my three month journey to self discovery this summer in Europe.
Thanks for the support I did receive here. and thanks blogger, it's been great!
xh
2leep.com
No comments:
Post a Comment